It cannot get more springish than this: Easy Avocado Salad with Eggs. The fresher the products are, the better. Nothing tricky, great as a side dish to roasted meats and fish or just like this on side. Sexy brunch, easy lunch or afternoon snack. Bon appetit!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 whole hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato, washed, cleaned and finely chopped
- 2 stalks of spring onion, cleaned, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of good mayonnaise
- A pinch of smoked sea salt 1 chili, finely chopped
First, hard boil the eggs and let them cool down for a bit. Then peel and grate them finely into a medium mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients: avocado, tomato, onions, sour cream, mayo, salt and chili. Mix and taste. Refrigerate your Easy Avocado Salad with Eggs until serving. Yummy! Makes 5 serves.