It cannot get more springish than this: Easy Avocado Salad with Eggs. The fresher the products are, the better. Nothing tricky, great as a side dish to roasted meats and fish or just like this on side. Sexy brunch, easy lunch or afternoon snack. Bon appetit!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 whole hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato, washed, cleaned and finely chopped
- 2 stalks of spring onion, cleaned, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of good mayonnaise
- A pinch of smoked sea salt 1 chili, finely chopped
First, hard boil the eggs and let them cool down for a bit. Then peel and grate them finely into a medium mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients: avocado, tomato, onions, sour cream, mayo, salt and chili. Mix and taste. Refrigerate your Easy Avocado Salad with Eggs until serving. Yummy! Makes 5 serves.
Sign up and receive favourites collected PLUS unique recipes.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.